Monday 21 July 2014

Zest ---Full of Experiences


Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs






Zest is the virtue and positive attitude towards life with a zeal to live it differently with great and joyful attitude.The task which I have listed below require a lot of energy,enthusiasm and positive attitude to do it without any fear.I have a special Zest to deal with these adventurous activities which I have seen a lot of time on TV channel,live performance by others.But never experienced till now.

(1)Running with Bulls : Running with Bulls is ever-more dangerous activity.I am excited about this activity since I had seen the movie:Zindagi na milegi Dobara".It is the passion for me which need a lot of energy,enthusiasm and bindaas attitude.




(2)River rafting : I have never done in my life.I wanted to enjoy camping out in the nature as part of  river rafting tour.It is spectacular adventure activities.




(3) Wave Surfing : I have done it before in YAS water island in Abu Dhabi but it was just a small exposure of Wave surfing  but now I want to learn it and wish to do in sea and want to celebrate the joy of riding waves





(4)Sky diving : Sky diving is the action sport of exiting an aircraft and returning to Earth with the aid of gravity and wanted to see the astonished view and wanted to fly in air. 




(5) Bungee Jumping : Bungee Jumping is an activity that involves jumping from a tall structure while connected to a large elastic cord.I want to feels like so much more. It is a huge thrill and quite a fun activity.where you have the chance to do something that feels incredibly dangerous -to face fear and push through it- while at the same time remaining almost completely safe.It is just an amazing and most to do in my list



This post is a part of the #ZestUpYourLife activity in association with TATA Zest and BlogAdda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment